Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Top Ten Fall 2016 TBR List

Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Fall 2016 TBR List.

  1. Like a River Glorious (The Gold Seer Trilogy, # 2) by Rae Carson
  2. Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
  3. The Glittering Court (The Glittering Court, # 1) by Richelle Mead
  4. The Great Hunt (Eurona Duology, # 1) by Wendy Higgins
  5. The Raven King (The Raven Cycle, # 4) by Maggie Stiefvater
  6. The Last Star (The 5th Wave, # 3) by Rick Yancey
  7. What Light by Jay Asher
  8. Heartless by Marissa Meyer
  9. Half Bad (Half Bad Trilogy, # 1) by Sally Green
  10. Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone

Some of these have been on my TBR list for way too long. And some of these have even been in my possession for way too long. I don't have TOO many new releases on my TBR list for this fall because I am trying to keep those to a minimum until I get some older ones read, but there are a couple on my list. What's on your fall 2016 TBR list? Let me know!

10 comments:

  1. Ugh we're well into fall and I haven't read either of these yet. Thanks for stopping by Angela!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Barb! I'm such a mood reader that I still haven't read any of these books yet. Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I still haven't read a single one of the books on my list, but I hope you've gotten to read a few on yours. Thanks for stopping by Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure I will. I don't know why I keep putting off starting The Raven King. Hopefully it'll be soon. Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope we both enjoy these (if you've not read them yet either). Thanks for stopping by Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really have no excuse for not having read The Raven King already. I don't quite know when I'll get around to it either. Thanks for stopping by Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have no idea when I'll get around to reading it. I've gotten a good bit of review books in recently so that pushes my reading plans off some. Thanks for stopping by and commenting Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lacy Williamson ChanceNovember 19, 2016 at 5:46 PM

    Yeah. It was good. Kinda weird....

    ReplyDelete