Friday, March 3, 2017

Problems Only We Know # 3: Amazon Book Recommendations

I'm starting a new feature called Problems Only We Know. This is feature is meant to be funny--sarcastic at times-- that highlights on a few topics here and there that can be annoying or small inconveniences that only readers/bloggers will understand.

Let's talk Amazon Book Recommendations.

Do you guys get these emails?

Amazon I respect and love you as a business...

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

but no....

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

I do not need your recommendations on what to read next because my TBR pile (and even my TBR pile of books in my possession) is already out of this world long.

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

So...yeah...thanks, but...

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

I think I've got it! I know you guys feel me, right? You're TBR list is forever long too, right? You don't need the extra recommendations from Amazon, do you? Or is this just me? Let me know!

4 comments:

  1. I never follow up on their recommendations. I have so many books I want to read that I can't keep track of them all. :-) I'm sure I'm not alone.

    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! For real! I absolutely do NOT listen to their recommendations. LOL ~Aleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly! I'm glad that I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA! I'm glad that I'm not the only one! Thanks Aleen!

    ReplyDelete