Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Top Ten Books/Authors I've Read in 24 Hours

Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Books/Authors I've Read in 24 Hours excluding novellas.

  1. Colleen Hoover - November 9, Confess, Ugly Love, Slammed, & Point of Retreat
  2. Jennifer Anne Davis - The Key & Red
  3. Amy Harmon - Making Faces, The Law of Moses, & The Bird and the Sword
  4. Kasie West - On the Fence & The Fill-In Boyfriend
  5. Katie McGarry - Pushing the Limits, Dare You To, Take Me On, Walk the Edge
  6. Unraveling You/Raveling You by Jessica Sorensen
  7. To All the Boys I've Loved Before/PS I Still Love You by Jenny Han
  8. Faking Normal by Courtney C Stevens
  9. Easy by Tammara Webber
  10. Reason to Breathe by Rebecca Donovan

Which books/authors have you read in one sitting? Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. I also read To All the Boys I've Loved Before in one sitting but I completely forgot to add it to my list! lol! I own The Fill-In Boyfriend but haven't gotten to read it yet. I have a bunch of the others on your list on my TBR list too! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when I forget one. I think The Fill-In Boyfriend might have been one of my favorite Kasie West books. I hope you get a chance to read it soon. Thanks for stopping by Julie! I'm sorry I'm so far behind on responding to comments!

    ReplyDelete